Anaïs Ganouna Photography is a boutique photography business specializing in family and baby photography. Based in Miami, FL, Anais’ on location photography is ideal for families with smaller children and newborns. With over 12 years experience in professional photography, Anais has humble beginnings as a headshot photographer from Los Angeles. Soon after graduating from the University of Miami, Anais went on to manage a high-volume retail photography studio. Within the confines of the corporate retail photography world, Anais sought out to create a better, personalized experience for her clients, and decided to once again venture on her own. The response from her clients was overwhelmingly positive, and there began Anais Ganouna Photography.
Due to the focus on the boutique experience, there a few policies to help protect the quality of the art and the customer experience.
- Consultations are required – photography is an art and people have different tastes. All new clients require a consultation to ensure that Anais is the right fit to create your artwork. During the consultation details for the session will also be discussed (location, time, what to wear, etc.) as well as the awesome ways to display your art and packages.
- Limited available sessions – Anais wants to know you and your family and capture you in all of your beauty. That takes time! We limit sessions to ensure that you get our full attention. Please note that we tend to book in advance (up to 3 months!).
- In person ordering - viewing all of the amazing photos of your family can be emotional and overwhelming, so we are here to help! We will walk you through your order and help you display your custom artwork just the way you want it.
- No “Extra Person” Fee – we won’t charge you extra just because grandma also wants a picture with her grandkids, invite as many people as you would like to be in your session (Fluffy is also invited).
- Order Minimum $500 - on average our clients spend about $800 on their custom artwork on products like announcements, canvases, albums, frames, and iPhone cases.