Category archives: Blog
- Sunrise sessions are fast becoming my favorite time of day to photograph maternity portraits. With Miami summers bearing down on us with flash rainstorms and high humidity, dawn is the best way to escape from the heat and still get that beautiful beach portrait. Yes, it's early, but the beaches are [...]
- Congratulations to Coastal Construction for their feature in the June 30th issue of ENR Magazine as Contractor of the Year! We're so glad we could be a part of that success and help show off your amazing projects. Coastal commissioned us to capture their emerging construction projects from the air a[...]
- Did you forget to order your Graduation 2014 DVD? It's not too late to put your order in. Just click the button below to purchase.
- I've been not-so-patiently waiting for the arrival of Mr. Oliver. He is the son of good friends (and amazing writers) Kristin and James Schulman of the Found Gen. Safe to say, we've been planning his arrival since Kristin announced her pregnancy to me (and laughed as I teared up in joy). Without fur[...]
- Last week we were commissioned to showcase this newly redecorated building in the Brickell Area and I must say, when you shoot interiors this nice it's easy to imagine making one of these units your home. The model apartment we visited sported a world class view of the Miami skyline and the amenitie[...]